You’ve probably heard of Fairy Tale weddings! How about a Dr. Seuss inspired children’s book wedding? We were absolutely thrilled when Christine and Bill decided to have Pixel Photo Booth at their wedding. Christine + Bill’s wedding is one that that we’ll never forget, their creativity is inspiring!
The details of this wedding were completely eye-catching with amazing colors and playful illustrations everywhere. We loved all the creative and fun guest interaction. “These things are fun, and fun is good.” – Dr. Seuss
A few of our favorite highlights:
- Guests received a FUN wedding favor that encouraged their own creativity, a little doodle book and pencil with a Dr. Seuss quote on the cover. ”Think and wonder, wonder and think.”
- Bursting with more creativity and fun, guests were asked to leave a doodle in their Guestbook!
- There were two guest bars, “Bar 1 and Bar 2″ – the signage for the bars captured the styling of the shirts that Thing 1 and Thing 2 wore in The Cat and the Hat. There were fun drink names, such as “Billstini” and one named after the maid of honor Stephanie, a “Stephenapolis”. Such a fun idea!
- The guests played corn-hole! We loved the custom game board with their wedding colors and great big C&B crest on it designed by the bride.
- And of course, we LOVED photo booth time with Christine + Bill and all of their friends and family. One of our favorite parts of the entire evening, was seeing many of their guests posing with Dr. Seuss books in the Pixel Photo Booth!
Our designer worked with the bride, Christine, to add a touch of Dr. Seuss into their guests’ photo mementos. Their prints had a Dr. Seuss quote on the side combined with the couple’s name in a playful Dr. Seuss font face with bold red lettering! There was also a beautifully crafted C & B crest designed by the bride (a graphic designer + illustrator) which was creatively captured in many spots throughout the wedding. Make sure to check out our 15 Favorite Photo Booth pics from their special day.
To read more and see more beautiful photos of this creative wedding, make sure to check out:
Click a thumbnail below to check out 15 of our favorites, make sure to stop by Christine + Bill’s Gallery to view the entire set.Gallery Not Found.
Wishing you both a happy marriage, Pixel Photo Booth thanks you for letting us be a part of your FUN day!