If you can’t find me, I’ll be in the Photo Booth! – Long Pham, The GroomI had the pleasure of working with Sing-Ling and Long Pham who are such a warm, welcoming and fun couple. We had a whole year to plan for their beautiful event that took place at The Villa in Westminster, California. They booked Pixel’s On-Site Studio and a Photo Booth, such a great mix and match! A special moment for me during the planning stage was seeing the groom so into renting a Wedding Photo Booth. Then later seeing all the great pics of him IN the booth, just like he said he would be!
Sing-Ling and Long got married under the stars, followed by a reception in The Villa Private Banquet Room reuniting with close friends from near and far. They danced the night away and captured a lot of amazing moments and lots of pictures together.
Great moments that I cannot forget:
- Sing-Ling’s vows who made everyone cry, including the groom, Long!
- Check out the Groom and Groomsmen’s socks!!!
- Sing-Ling’s beautiful Bouquet full of Peonies
- Long’s lap dance to Sing-Ling
- How many people who fit in the Pixel Photo Booth!
Congratulations to Sing-Ling and Long! To Love, Laughter, and Life…CHEERS!