Hello September! It is going to be a busy month for us as we are still in wedding season! We had so much fun working with Chris and Thao. They had a 1920’s theme wedding and opted for Pixel’s Open-Air Booth for all their great shots. Not only did their bridal party dress in 1920’s attire but so did their guests.
For a successful 1920’s theme wedding…
- Bring in a Model T for your Instant Photos during cocktail hour
- Groomsmen in Zoot Suits, Bridesmaids in Flapper Dresses
- Groom in Zoot Suit with Bride in a beautiful mermaid French lace gown with matching vintage headband
- Groomsmen to change into Paperboy outfits with suspenders, hat and high socks, I LOVED IT!
- The best part was the Ring Bearer…he was decked out in a paperboy outfit with suspenders, high socks, vintage cardigan and skinny tie
- Centerpieces in tall Martini Glasses and pearls
- Servers dressed like Mobsters
Thanks again Chris and Thao for letting Pixel be a part of such a beautiful wedding!